Sunday, January 17, 2016

Happy Sunday


So far we are having a wonderful winter!  I just hope it continues this way!  
I've been working on a lot of projects.  During the week, I'm embroidering and binding in the evenings. Weekends I spend working on new quilt blocks.  Here is a top I recently finished:

It's for my aunt who loves tea :)  I ordered a special backing for it in December.  My aunt has been searching for a blackwatch plaid afghan to put on her couch so I am putting that kind of plaid on the back of her lap quilt.  I hope she likes it!  I've been really busy and hope to keep up with this blog a little better!  Have a great day!


2 comments:

Sandra :) said...

Our winter got real - AND COLD - a week or so ago - I'm not impressed :/ We don't have much snow, actually, but we still have months to go, so it's going to feel like a long time, despite the late start for the season :D

Your tea quilt is beautiful - I haven't seen that print before - perfect for a tea lover!

Allie-oops Designs said...

Mickie that is just gorgeous - what a lovely gift!!!